Tuesday, November 13, 2007

week 9 you tube

I viewed a video that showed cats conversing with one another. The video was adorable, and it was believable that the cats were conversing with one another. I also viewed a video of a friend of mine singing a song called Southern Pride. I believe you tube is an excellent vehicle for folks who are musically talented to expose their abilities to the public. I would be surprised if talent scouts didn't utilize this resource for new talent. I believe that you tube would be useful for libraries, since this would be a good opportunity for librarians to view programs conducted at other libraries. What I do not like about you tube is the lack of restriction. Anybody can put anything on you tube, so you will encounter material that makes you uncomfortable.

No comments: