Tuesday, November 20, 2007

week 10 finale

I especially enjoyed learning about flicker, the social networking sites, and exploring downloadable media. I was amazed that I was able to accomplish these exercises on my own. I discovered that while I may be no technological genius I am not altogether hopeless. I believe that the podcasting and you tube would be especially useful for the library staff, because these would be good ways to share program ideas. All of these ideas will be useful to us, because we will be better equipped to help our customers in this technological age. The ways that I would like to progress further in 2.0 is to be more proficient with flicker, became more familiar with Yahoo's diverse services, and become more familiar with other search engines besides yahoo and google. I am greatful for this experience, because of the knowledge that I have acquired.

No comments: