Saturday, October 6, 2007

Week 4 finding feeds

I enjoyed utilizing topix because I was able to find local news feeds in my hometown by merely typing in the zip code. I was able to subscribe to a news feed in my hometown called Ashland News. I found Feedster to be a useful tool, because Feedster appears to update news by the hour. I added a news feed from Feedster to my Blogline about Palestine. I didn't find Technorati as easy to utilize. Although it contains categories which include life, business and entertainment, I could never find a news feed that closely matched my search. I did not find the format of Syndic8.com user friendly. My favorite news feed toos were Topix and Feedster. Other ways that I was able to local news feeds was searching google by typing popular blogs. I was able to find useful news feeds such as engadget.

No comments: