Saturday, October 20, 2007

technorati week 6

I searched library 2.0 in blog posts and I obtained a result of 5,115 blog posts. In a blog post search, I believe that you will obtain posts through a posts search. I got 492 posts tagged library 2.0. In a tag search for a subject I believe that you will get tags, and not necessarily blogs. The one occasion when I obtained actual blogs about library 2.0 is when I searched the blog directory. I got 457 actual blogs.
The popular blog that I view in technorati was www.crooksandliars.com. I found a website that had a transcript about Bill O'Reilly's interview with Ann Coulter who is often on his show. Many viewers felt that on her most recent appearance on the Bill O'Reilly show one of her remarks was antisemetic. I am impressed that technorati covers a wide variety of subjects including tabloid information.
I conducted a search on technorati about Joel Osteen and the various opinions on his ministry. All I had to do was type Joel Osteen in the search blank and I obtained 102 posts on the subject of Joel Osteen.

No comments: