Tuesday, October 30, 2007

social networking week 8 18#

I viewed some of the popular networking sites, and I will share my thoughts. Facebook was my favorite networking site, since I instantly discovered that several of my co-workers also use this site. I enjoyed contacting my co-workers. Many of my former college and high school classmates have profiles on this website. I invited one of my college friends who lives in Korea to join me on this site. She responded instantly, so hopefully we will communite on this website.
The professional website linkedin is useful if you are a job recruiter seeking candidates for a position. I saw many resumes posted on this website. 360 yahoo is an interesting network to join if you have a special interest, or curiousity about a subject. I jointed a special interest group for cats, and this site posts opinions about cats that are positive and not so positive. I viewed an interest group about rodents, and many people posted that rats can be lovable pets. I jumped at the chance of joining catster, since I am a cat owner and cat lover. I was invited to create a profile about cats, and I enjoyed writing about my cat. Catsters also gives valuable and reliable information on cat care.

No comments: