Sunday, March 8, 2009

exercise 3 of module 53

The initial search of seeking a e-book to read is pleasantly easy. I choose the spanish book Jesus el hijo de hombre, since I wanted to take the advantage of the opportunity to practice reading the Spanish language. I selected the Spanish language as a language option, and typed the English word bible. This strategy is how I found the book Jesus el Hijo de hombre. The advantage of reading a book online is that you don't have to be concerned about tearing pages of the book. You only have to click an arrow to proceed to the next page. I like the format of the e-mail because you can view the table of contents and view a chapter within the book at the same time. I like the convenience of clicking the word index to view the index of the book instead of having to turn the pages of the particular book. I find that reading an e-book is uncomfortable because you are forced to sit upright at a desk. You can read a traditional book sitting in a chair or lying on a bed. You can travel with a traditional book, because you can place it in a purse or suitcase. I find that reading an e-book is a strain on the eyes due to the computer glare, and you don't encounter this problem when you read the traditional book.

No comments: