Tuesday, March 10, 2009

exercise 2 of module 54

These are the steps that I would take if I want to begin a bookclub. I would first choose a particular day of the week that I can conduct the book club. I would give myself two or three months to advertise that I am beginning a bookclub, so I could get a list of people. I would create fliers to post in-house, send news releases to the local newspaper, and post fliers at local organizations and businesses. I would limit the members of the bookclub to 10 to twelve people, so every member of the book club will have a chance to state their opinion. Once that I generate an interest from at least twelve people, I would try to obtain an idea of the type of reading material that each member enjoys reading. After I obtain an idea of what type of literature that the majority enjoys, I would select the first title for the month. I choose Shelfari to seek a book that I would consider for the book club. The book that I choose was the Centurian's Wife. Shelfari has good and bad reviews for the Centurian's wife.

No comments: