Thursday, September 27, 2007

My Experience with travel planner

I practiced utilizing the the trip planner, and trip planner is a wonderful tool for planning a trip. The user can list the cites they wish to visit and the trip planner will produce a map where the cities are located. I created a ficticious itinerary where I was planning to visit Czechoslovakia. One of the cities that I included was Prague. This tool has a wealth of information and provides information such as what hotels are available, and restaurants and pubs. I wanted to see what types of restaurants are in Prague, and they have several French and Italian restaurants. A Pub that peaked my curiosity was Marque de Sade. This is a lively pub where tourists can enjoy beverages and have a good time. The trip planner is efficient in providing detailed information and history about the restaurants and hotels. This trip planner inspired me to consider saving toward a Europe trip in 2008.

No comments: