Monday, September 17, 2007

I believe that e-mail is such a wonderful invention, because my handwriting is horrible and my friends and relatives can actually read my letters. It is disconcerting that other people and organizations can learn my e-mail without my consent. I wish that there were a way that it wasn't so easy to get another person's e-mail, but disturbingly enough it is. I surely receive enough junk mail and e-mail from rank strangers, and it is aggravating to have to go through the trouble of deleting the e-mail. This is my case for the issue of computer privacy.

1 comment:

ctechnonot said...

Hello Hat Lady,
I see we both like sketching. Is there anything in particular you prefer to draw?...How is your cat doing?...You are probably wondering who I am...I will give you a hint...I see you a lot on Sunday.
:-)