Sunday, April 5, 2009

exercise #55 facebook

I began to utilize Facebook in 2007 when I participated in the first set of ihcpl exercises. Several people invited me to be their friend not long after I registered for an account with Facebook. I am now Facebook Friends with at least eight other people that are members of Harris County Public Library, and am Facebook Friends with nine people with whom I graduated from college. I got in touch with all of these folks through Facebook, because they all contacted me through Facebook. The extra application that I used in Facebook was Flowers for Friends. I sent a flower to all of my Facebook friends. I have also utilize the status attribute where I tell all my Facebook Friends what I am currently doing. I attempted to see if my sister and niece had a Facebook account and I found both both my sister and my niece. I found both of these people by utiizing the search option. I invited them to be my friends. I found it quite simple to apply for a Facebook account, because I just had to enter my e-mail address, and assign myself a user pass word. I intend to continue to utilize Facebook, since I have heard from people that were previous classmates. I am hoping to hear from more classmates.

No comments: