Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My organizing system

I begin an organizing system a month ago that works for me. I bought one large file container with several compartments where I store different types of paperwork. In this container I have a file for gift book forms, young adult material, reference librarian forms, and and news releases. I work with these catagories on a daily basis. This organizing works well for me, because I can carry the file container anywhere that I needed to go, and this is like having a portable desk. I keep a separate file for patron count week, because this is a project that only occurs three times a year. I keep the phone numbers and addresses of patron counters in this file. I also keep past patron count schedules in this file. I also keep a ring binder notebook for volunteer applications to prevent losing them, and the application are less like to wrinkle.

No comments: